Take charge of your career and become a Certified Nursing Assistant
Get trained by Experts in the Nursing Field
Take charge of your career and become a certified nursing assistant with training from Accelerated School of Nursing Assistant! You can take our three week training course in the morning, evening or on weekends!
We make it easy to register with two options:
- Stop by our office in person and register.
- Fill out our application completely and mail it to our address.
Questions? Call or text (952) 215-4619 today.
Assistance Available for Low Income Students
At ASNA, we want to see all of our students succeed, and that’s why we have programs in place to help them. If you are a low-income student, you could get help with the following:
- Job placement
- Career counseling
Be sure to ask us about our financial aid, bus passes and even gas cards. We make it easy to start your new life – while providing you with the best possible training.
Payment Plans and Discounts
Please Note: All transactions related to evening and weekend classes must be done at our office. Also, due to system issues, we’re unable to process payments online for evening and weekend classes. Please call (952) 215-4619 to make a payment.
*Ask about our special discounts.
|Tution Fees||Registration||Background Study||Discount||Total Price|
- If a student gives written notice of cancellation within 24 hours after the payment is received, a complete refund is given regardless of whether the program has started.
- If a student gives written notice of cancellation after 24 hours or 2 days before the course start date, the student is assessed 30% of tuition, plus registration and background study fees and other charges (not to exceed $325.00).
- If a student gives written notice of cancellation after 1 day of the start of the program, the student is assessed full tuition.
Please note: Registration and Background Study fees are non-refundable regardless of when you cancel.